ALSTOM is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. The Group employs 93,000 people in more than 70 countries, and had sales of over €23 billion in 2009/10 (pro forma figures). PT ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM, is now seeking highly qualified professionals who can work in team and willing to be stationed in our Surabaya office to fill the position:
Performance Design Engineer
To perform boiler basic design calculation, select applicable component, and develop auxiliary equipment selection of the Products during proposal development and project execution utilizing engineering tools, design standards and design data
• Bachelor’s Degree on Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Nuclear Engineering, Physics Engineering, Naval Engineering with minimum GPA 2.90
• Good command in English
• Fluent in Microsoft Office programs and familiar in using AUTOCAD and Visio Technical
• Willing to stay in Surabaya.
If you believe you meet all the above requirements, we invite you to join the recruitment selection on:
Date and Time : Friday, May 13th 2011 at 08.00 am – finish
Venue : Gedung Dekanat Fakultas Teknik lantai 3
• Written Technical Test (Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Combustion and Chemistry, Instrumentation and Control, Programming and Logic, and General Knowledge on Combined Cycle Power Plant
• User and HR Interview (For Candidates who passed the written technical test)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (only) as your registration to : email@example.com at the latest on May, 10th 2011.
Candidates who passed the administrative selection will be announced in www.ft.undip.ac.id on Tuesday, May 11th 2011 at 15.00 pm