PT Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) was established in 1990 and is a growing environmental consulting company that offers excellent career opportunities for highly motivated individuals.
We are now accepting applicants for a major renewable-energy development program in Indonesia. The program aims to construct multiple on-grid and off-grid renewable energy facilities including run-of-river hydropower, biomass, biogas, and solar, which are distributed throughout Indonesia. The Construction Inspector will be base in Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi or East Nusa Tenggara.
The Construction Inspector will be based in one of the above mentioned project location(s) and will reportdirectly to the designated Construction Manager. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Monitor and document the construction contractor’s compliance with contract requirements, including safety, environmental, quality assurance/quality control and social inclusion. The Construction Inspector will also assist with developing corrective action notices as required.
- Photograph and provide weekly estimates to the Construction Manager of the percent complete for each item in the schedule of values.
- Evaluate work progress vs. approved schedule and identify key issues that may impact timely completion.
- Monitor and documentproject close-out activities, including final inspections and reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant construction oversight experience, with a focus on quality control, inspection and site supervision. Experience should include large-scale infrastructure and facility development. Prior experience on Renewable Energy experience advantageous, but not required.
- SKA or SKT certification is desired.
- Solid written and verbal communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
To apply, email application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please). Please put expected salary and at least three references in your CV/application letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.