PT Indo-Rama Synthetics Tbk, commenced commercial operations in 1976. It is the largest polyester producer in Indonesia and one of Indonesia’s biggest exporters of polyester. The company is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The company positions its products directly into its markets and has created a unique identity for itself. The company sells to the premium markets of North America and Europe and also the fast growing markets of South America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. We are a professionally managed multinational company with operations across the globe .We are driven by a strong commitment to our values and motto “ People – Technology – Excellence “ and have world class manufacturing facilities along with a global marketing network We believe our future lies in the quality of talented people. We want people who are ambitious, who seek challenging jobs, who want to excel and seek meaningful contribution as working professionals. We offer you the opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career with us by joining our campus program for young professionals.
INDORAMA OFFICER TRAINEE PROGRAM
Please find below the highlights of our program:
1. Position : Officer Trainees
2. Qualification : S1 degree with minimum 2.75 GPA
3. Discipline : Electrical/Electronics, Chemical Eng., Textile,
and Industrial Eng.
4. Compensation : Honorarium Rp. 2.000.000 per month plus facilities
5. Training Period : 12 months
6. Confirmation : Post successful training confirmation as Senior Officer
7. Bond Period : 3 years excluding training period
8. General Eligibility : Unmarried, less than 26 years of age and computer literate
9. Selection process : Written Test, followed by a Group Discussion & Interview
If you like to join us in quest to be a global enterprise for excellence, please inform to your campus co-ordinator immediately to Engineering Faculty of Diponegoro University Up. Mr. Didik Eru P. We will be visiting your campus for selection
based on the response from you.
We awaiting response from you latest by Monday, 29th October 2012.
Please bring your updated CV, photocopies of your certificates and 3×4 size photographs (2) for the selection process in Campus.
Wish you all the very best.