CALL FOR PAPERS
10th Regional Conference in Engineering Education (RCEE 2022), is organized by the Universitas Diponegoro, which will be held virtually on November 8th 2022. The conference theme is “Engineering Education in Disruptive Era“. need for action to reform and upgrade engineering education through coordinated efforts by all major engineering players (institutions, societies, NGOs, industry and education professionals), working as a team to develop meaningful and quality education in the digital era of disruption 4.0.
The conference is divided into Three events: keynote session, workshop, and oral session of participants. Keynote speeches and Invited workshop speakers will be conducted via video conference on November 8th 2022. We hope that the conference results will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific engineering education fields
The 10th Regional Conference in Engineering Education (RCEE 2022) with the theme of ” Engineering Education in Disruptive Era “
- Prof. Khairiyah Mohd Yusof – University of Technology Malaysia
- Prof. Ir. M. Agung Wibowo, MM, MSc, PhD – Diponegoro University
- Llewellyn Mann BE, BSc, GCEd, PhD – Swinburne University of Technology Australia
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Ir. Misri Gozan, M.Tech – OBE Curriculum Policy on IABEE and LAM Teknik
- Ir. Bertha Maya Shopa, ST., M.Sc., Ph.D., IPU., ASEAN Eng. – Assessment: PEO, PLO, CLO
EARLY BIRD SUBMISSION
Full paper submission: June 15, 2022
Acceptance Notification: July 15, 2022
Regular Payment: August 15, 2022
Camera-Ready Paper Submission: August 15, 2022
Accepted & presented papers will be published in IEOM Society International Conference Proceedings series.