PT. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MANUFACTURING BATAM
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.” For more info, please visit our website at www.schneider-electric.com.
For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following :
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GDP)
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam is offering selected University Graduates to build professional career with Schneider Electric by providing experiences and exposures to develop comprehensive skills, competencies and knowledge to take their future roles / responsibilities in one of Schneider Electric business areas.
Successfull candidates will manage a project for about one until one and half years with quarterly review on the project progress. After completion of the project, the candidates will be assigned to take responsibilities in one of Schneider Electric (Batam) functions.
For this round, we open the development programs in SUPPLY CHAIN and QUALITY functions.
1. Fresh Graduate (S1 Degree) in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering / Economic Management with minimum GPA is 3.00 scale of 4.00. Non Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply with maximum 1 (one) year of experience.
2. Willing to be stationed in BATAM and for future to other Schneider Electric entities
3. Having good analytical skill, leadership skills and confident to work with all level of staff.
4. Having good presentation and computer skills.
5. Having good communication in English both verbal and written.
6. Having excellent interpersonal skills, strong motivation, possitive attitude, good team work and adaptability.
7. Having knowledge in continuous improvement and problem solving.
8. Ability to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organization.
To take your new career and be involved in this exiciting workplace, please submit / drop your CV with short brief of your Final Project, your photograph and copy of transcript to
Gedung Dekanat Fakultas Teknik UNDIP
Latest by 22 June 2011.
Selection and Interview will be conducted in UNDIP on 25 June 2011.