Nurturing Our Future Leader
GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER,
GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER,
GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GDP) on CIVIL ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, and MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Send your complete CV, and your latest transcript, as an attachment only in English with recent photograph to:
FAKULTAS TEKNIK UNDIP
All applications must be sent at the latest 25th February 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
Key purpose Assist Engineering & Construction staff in providing engineering support to the project team in order to complete the work on time, to budget in accordance to Petrosea and client procedures and specifications. The graduate engineer will gain valuable experience in all disciplines of Engineering, Procurement and Construction based on a pre-determined rotation program.
• Willing to work in a remote area
• Self motivated, good interpersonal and
• Able to use Microsoft Office programs
• Must be prepared to develop industry skills and
willing to take instructions from others
• Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
Min Bachelor Degree (S1) in
– Civil Engineering (for Grad. Civil Engineer)
– Electrical Engineering (for Grad. Electrical Engineer)
– Mechanical Engineering
(for Grad. Mechanical Engineer)
Minimum GPA of 2.75, graduated in 2011